Have you a few hours a week to spare? Would you like to be a volunteer at Weston Park?
Weston Park was gifted to the nation in 1986 by the present and current Earl of Bradford and is vested in the Weston Park Foundation, a registered charity. Weston Park is responsible for the preservation and maintenance of the magnificent house, contents and parkland so Weston can be enjoyed by the public for future generations.
We currently have a large team of over 100 volunteers who play a vital role in supporting the Foundation and we are always looking for new volunteers to help in a variety of different ways.
Volunteers can become involved in guiding visitors in the House, assisting in the Granary Art Gallery, helping with school parties in the Education Department, gardening or acting as Park Rangers during the public open season. There are also other volunteer opportunities which may arise during the course of the year such as helping with research or working alongside the Conservation Housekeeper within the House.
Become a volunteer and take advantage of benefits such as:
- Free entry for yourself and up to three additional guests to visit both the Park and House when open to the public
- 10% discount on food purchases from the Granary Grill & Deli throughout the year and Stables Coffee Bar when open during the main summer season (Please produce your Volunteer Estate Card upon purchase)
- Annual dinner in the House at a discounted rate
- Pre-Christmas Drinks Party
- Invitation to the annual staff outing and staff / guide events and parties
- Contribution to mileage expenses
Don’t just take our word for it! Pat Scarrott talks of the Education department ‘‘I really enjoy volunteering with the Education team. I’ve made some great new friends and at our Annual Dinner we have the privilege of eating in the Dining Room of the House which is fantastic.’’
Please click on the links to the right to view the job description and application forms, please send completed application forms to Katherine Dowd, Weston Park Enterprises Ltd, Weston Park, Nr Shifnal, Shropshire TF11 8LE.
Alternatively, applications can be e-mailed to:email@example.com
Volunteer Application Form
Personnel Privacy Notice