The Park and Gardens are now closed and will re-open in February.
Our Granary Restaurant and Rose Paterson Gallery are open daily and you can enjoy a stroll in the Walled Garden, accessible from the Granary car park.
- The Walled Garden is open daily from 10am – 4pm with free entry
- Daily – 1st to 16th
Weekends – 22nd, 23rd and 29th
- Open Daily
- Weekends – 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th
Daily – 21st to 29th
- Daily from Saturday 18th to Sunday 26th
- Weekends – 6th & 7th, 8th, 20th, 21st. Daily – from 27th
- Open Daily (except 14th to 23rd)
Weekends from Sunday 19th
- Open daily until Friday 15th
- Daily – 26th December to 1st January
Park and Gardens Admission Prices:
- Gift Aid
- Adult – £11.00
- Senior (65+) – £9.90
- Child (4-14) – £6.60
- Family (2+2) – £30.80
- Family (2+3) – £37.40
- Adult – £10.00
- Senior (65+) – £9.00
- Child (4-14) – £6.00
- Family (2+2) – £28.00
- Family (2+3) – £34.00
The House, Park and Gardens are now closed.
The House will re-open for the selected dates during the Easter holidays and then on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the summer months.
Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted in the Walled Garden
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.