Weston Park Enterprises Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales and is the ‘data controller’ of your personal data and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and when it takes effect on 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Act (GDPR).
How do we process your personal data?
We are committed to processing your data in the following ways:
– Lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
– We only collect it for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
– We only process what is relevant and necessary
– Your data is kept in form that allows for identification and for no longer than necessary
– We employ the appropriate technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) allows for the personal processing of personal information for our legitimate interests in terms of direct marketing. Legitimate interests means the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business in order to enable us to offer you the best services and products and the best and most secure experience.
Weston Park is registered with the UK Information Commissioners Office with registration number 28196202
Introduction and communication
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. We will only contact you regarding events or news you may be interested in. We do not share or sell your data to 3rd parties.
How we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data at the point you first interact with us. This could be when you book for an event, buy tickets for a Park event, stay with us, book a table in the Granary restaurant or become a member of the Weston Park Membership scheme. This list is not exhaustive.
What information we collect
We collect the information we need to service your relationship with us. Whether that be as a member or a customer to the estate.
We will collect your name, job title (where appropriate) address, postcode, telephone number and e-mail address. We would never contact you by telephone unless absolutely necessary or as part of a survey and we do not send out marketing communications via SMS.
How we use your personal information
We use the data we collect to provide you with the latest news and special offers from Weston Park. We do not SPAM and we do not sell or share your data with 3rd parties.
Under the General Data Protection Act we process your data on the following grounds:
– You gave us consent to do so
– It is necessary for our legitimate interests i.e confirmation of a booking
– It is necessary for us to perform a contract with you i.e hosting your special event at Weston Park
You can opt out at any time and under GDPR you can request the following:
– Stop holding and processing your data, subject to legal requirements
– Correct any information that we hold
– Delete your data, subject to legitimate interest
Accessing the personal data we hold
Should you wish to stop receiving communications or access your personal data at any time please write to Subject Access Request – Weston Park, Weston Park, Weston-under-Lizard, Nr Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11 8LE or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Weston Park is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This privacy notice sets out the way we process your personal information on-line.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following personal data.
- Information about your computer and about visits to and use of this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchase you make of our goods and services
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with us i.e booking for events and making table reservations.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications and or newsletters
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data sent to your device from a website. This means the website can recognise your device if you return to the same website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. A cookie often includes unique identifier, which is an anonymous number, randomly generated and is stored on your device. Some expire at the end of your website session; others remain on your computer for longer.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
For more information about cookies or if you would like to learn how to remove cookies set on your device visit aboutcookies.org
Cookies on weston-park.com
This website uses both first and third party cookies. All the cookies on this site are identified below and categorised according to whether they are first or third party.
|GEOLAT||Randomly generated code|
|GEOLNG||Randomly generated code||Contains geolocation information||730 days|
|Cfid||Randomly generated code||Used to identify current user session||40 minutes or user signs out from this site|
Google Analytics cookies are used to evaluate site performance in term of number of visits, unique visitors, drop off rate for transactions etc. We measure numbers and volumes of visitors to different parts of our site and this helps us to ensure the service is fast and available when you want it. It also helps us to ensure that different pages on our site are useful and easy to find.
|_utma||Randomly generated number||Minimally intrusive: Google Analytics Web metrics||2 years|
|_utmb||Randomly generated code||Minimally intrusive: Google Analytics Web metrics||730 days|
We use Share This buttons on our website so you can share on-line content events and blog posts through social media channels.
We use Share This cookies to keep track of share counts. More information on Share This