This May Bank Holiday why not join us for a Spring celebration!
Our Spring Fling will feature a fantastic line-up of local artisan food producers, unique crafts, live music and a street food village.
The whole estate is open to explore from long walks around the Parkland, to relaxing in the formal gardens to running wild in the Woodland Adventure Playground.
Why not enjoy a Pimms Picnic freshly prepared by our Head Chef Anna Moore? Your homemade picnic includes a selection of delicious sandwiches, savouries, homemade cakes, a bottle of Spring water and a chilled can of Pimms No.1 (Picnic orders have now closed)
There are plenty of beautiful spots to enjoy your picnic; overlooking Temple Pool, on the sweeping lawns or find a bench in the formal gardens.
Bring along the family to enjoy a great day out with a laid back Bank Holiday vibe that everyone will love.
10am – 4pm
£3.50 per person + booking fee
As we will be welcoming a set capacity we strongly recommend that you book your tickets in advance. There will be a small amount of walk up tickets available each day at £5 per person.
Under 4’s go free and don’t require a ticket
Weston Park Members go free and don’t require a ticket
Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome
All picnics must be pre-booked and bookings will close on Wednesday 26th May at 5pm
Please ensure you book your picnic for the correct day of your visit
You must also have a valid entry ticket
Welcoming you safely
- Our events take place in 1,000 acres of Capability Brown parkland which affords plenty of space and fresh air. Our Spring Fling! will take place under the guidelines of the Government Roadmap
- All tickets to our events must be pre-booked on-line in advance to avoid cash handling, reduce queues, ensure social distancing and to support NHS Test & Trace
- All events will operate within a set capacity in-line with Government guidance
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing measures when attending an event with us
- All of our events have been risk assessed and held with the support of the Local Authority
- All of our event partners, suppliers, traders and caterers will be operating under Covid-19 secure guidelines
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your tickets will be refunded