Why not join us for a great day out on Sunday 30th and Monday 31st August at our socially distanced Summer Food & Craft Market.
Over 30 of our favourite food and craft traders will be part of this pop-up event where you can shop safely for creative crafts and delicious food and drink.
Our 1,000 acres of Capability Brown parkland afford plenty of space to enjoy our open air market.
10am – 4pm
Admission to the Park and Gardens including the Woodland Adventure Playground is included in the ticket price.
£3.50 + booking fee per person
Under 4’s go free
Annual Pass & Local Resident members enter free of charge and don’t require a ticket.
Tickets must be booked in advance on-line and we will be operating to a set capacity so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Sunday 30th August – SOLD OUT!
Monday 31st August – SOLD OUT!
Welcoming you safely
- Our events take place in 1,000 acres of Capability Brown parkland which affords plenty of space and fresh air
- All tickets to our events must be pre-booked on-line in advance to avoid cash handling, reduce queues, ensure social distancing and to support NHS Test & Trace
- All events will operate within a set capacity in-line with Government guidance
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing measures when attending an event with us
- All of our events have been risk assessed and held with the support of the Local Authority
- All of our event partners, suppliers, traders and caterers will be operating under Covid-19 secure guidelines
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your tickets will be refunded