The Spring Plant Fair returns to the park on Sunday 2nd and Monday 3rd May. Budding gardeners can find spectacular plants from specialised nurseries, to spruce up your garden ready for the summer!
The nursery folk will be more than happy to give you the benefit of their experience in planting and caring for the plants you buy so you can get the best from them.
This is a great chance to enjoy the changing season at Weston and pick up some great ideas.
Admission to the Spring Plant Fair includes access to the entire estate including the Park, Temple Wood, Formal Gardens and the Woodland Adventure Playground.
Why not treat yourself to a delicious Spring Picnic whilst you are here? Prepared by our Head Chef Anna and her brigade our picnics include a selection of delicious sandwiches, savouries, homemade cakes and a bottle of spring water. There are plenty of beautiful spots to enjoy your picnic; overlooking Temple Pool, by the Deer Park or on the lawns in front of the House. We recommend that you bring a blanket!
2 person picnic – £23
4 person picnic – £42
6 person picnic – £63
Bookings for picnics will close on Thursday 29th April at 5pm. You must also pre-book your tickets to the Spring Plant Fair.
Spring Plant Fair Tickets
£3.50 + booking fee per person
Under 4’s go free
Annual Pass & Local Resident members enter free of charge and don’t require a ticket.
Tickets must be booked in advance on-line and we will be operating to a set capacity so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Opening times: 10am – 4pm
**Please note the House is closed**
Welcoming you safely
- Our events take place in 1,000 acres of Capability Brown parkland which affords plenty of space and fresh air. The Spring Plant Fair will operate in-line with our Visitor Attraction capacity.
- All tickets to our events must be pre-booked on-line in advance to avoid cash handling, reduce queues, ensure social distancing and to support NHS Test & Trace
- All events will operate within a set capacity in-line with Government guidance
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing measures when attending an event with us
- All of our events have been risk assessed and held with the support of the Local Authority
- All of our event partners, suppliers, traders and caterers will be operating under Covid-19 secure guidelines
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your tickets will be refunded