Winter is set to cast a seasonal spell across Weston Park this December as Enchanted Weston weaves its festive magic. This very special experience takes place every evening from Thursday 10th – Sunday 20th December and combines a colourful illuminated winter walk under the stars through Temple Wood and a pop up Enchanted Village featuring delicious street food and a festive market.
Enchanted Weston celebrates the beauty of the natural world, taking its inspiration from the cold crisp nights, the chill in the air, the sparkle of frost and the night sky.
Admission to Enchanted Weston is by timed ticket, every half an hour from 5pm. You are more than welcome to arrive for something to eat and drink in the Enchanted Village before or after your walk.
Tickets must be booked in advance on-line and we will be operating to a set capacity so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
£12 per person (under 4’s go free and don’t require a ticket)
£40 per family (2 adults + 2 children aged 4-14 years)
Annual Pass & Local Resident Members
£9 per person (under 4’s go free and don’t require a ticket)
£32 per family
Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome!
Welcoming you safely
- Our events take place in 1,000 acres of Capability Brown parkland which affords plenty of space and fresh air
- All tickets to our events must be pre-booked on-line in advance to avoid cash handling, reduce queues, ensure social distancing and to support NHS Test & Trace
- All events will operate within a set capacity in-line with Government guidance
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing measures when attending an event with us
- All of our events have been risk assessed and held with the support of the Local Authority
- All of our event partners, suppliers, traders and caterers will be operating under Covid-19 secure guidelines
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your tickets will be refunded