Come along to one of the regions largest and most spectacular bonfire celebrations with entertainment for all the family.
The giant bonfire is lit at 5.30pm with two fantastic displays rocketing into action at 6pm and 7.30pm.
There is plenty on offer with a fun fair, food stalls and licensed bar all set in 1,000 acres of Capability Brown Parkland.
To welcome you safely this year, all tickets must be booked in advance.
£17 (plus booking fee) – per car – up to 6 people per car
available until 12 noon on Saturday 24th October when the price will increase to Tier 2
£23 (plus booking fee) – per car – up to 6 people per car
available from 12 noon on Saturday 24th October until 12 noon on Sunday 8th November.
Welcoming you safely
- Our events take place in 1,000 acres of Capability Brown parkland which affords plenty of space and fresh air
- All tickets to our events must be pre-booked on-line in advance to avoid cash handling, reduce queues, ensure social distancing and to support NHS Test & Trace
- All events will operate within a set capacity in-line with Government guidance
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing measures when attending an event with us
- All of our events have been risk assessed and held with the support of the Local Authority
- All of our event partners, suppliers, traders and caterers will be operating under Covid-19 secure guidelines
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your tickets will be refunded