Recruitment at Weston Park
Weston Park is owned by an independent charity, the Weston Park Foundation, which combines public enjoyment and learning with a dynamic hospitality and events business which sustains the property and delivers our charitable objectives.
The vacancies detailed below are the only ones that are currently available. If you are interested in applying, please follow the application procedure outlined in the advertisement.
Searcys have recently been appointed as the new caterers at Weston Park catering for events within the prestigious main house, Granary Brasserie & Bakery. We are looking to recruit a dynamic and forward thinking Executive Chef to join the team at Weston Park, to drive and surpass the event and retail offer available.
The Executive Chef role will be responsible for the full financial and operational productivity of the events within the House and Brasserie & Bakery kitchen operations delivering innovative and delicious food.
- £Competitive Salary
- Live in accommodation available
- Up to 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA (employee only)
- Searcys training and development programme
- Experience as a Head Chef \ Executive Chef within an events kitchen operation is essential
- Previous experience within a sought after leading wedding \ events venue is essential, where key disciplines around quality, innovation and menu design become second nature
- Confident in planning, organising, costing and managing events within set budgets
- Experience of designing and delivering new menu concepts
- Previous involvement and presence at client meetings, ability to identify current food trends and insights, new menu proposals, tastings and photography
- Hold exceptional knowledge, drive and passion for quality events
- Will have interest in continuing to develop the Walled Kitchen Garden with the Gardens team, to ensure that home grown produce is utilised to best effect
To apply please e-mail your current C.V and covering letter to Martin Page, General Manager, Food & Beverage on: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 14th October. No agencies please.
Have you a few hours a week to spare?
Weston Park was gifted to the nation in 1986 by the present and current Earl of Bradford and is vested in the Weston Park Foundation, a registered charity. Weston Park is responsible for the preservation and maintenance of the magnificent house, contents and parkland so Weston can be enjoyed by the public for future generations.