All our autumn and winter events are going ahead as planned and will operate under Covid-19 secure guidelines to ensure that we welcome you all safely. We will continue to monitor Government guidance as and when it is released. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel any of our events you can either transfer your tickets to 2021 or receive a refund.
- Our events take place in 1,000 acres of Capability Brown parkland which affords plenty of space and fresh air
- All tickets to our events must be booked on-line in advance to avoid cash handling, reduce queues, ensure social distancing is maintained and to support NHS Test & Trace.
- All events will operate within a set capacity in-line with Government guidance
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing measures when attending an event with us
- All of our events have been risk assessed and held with the support of the Local Authority – copies of risk assessments are available upon request
- All of our event partners, suppliers, traders and caterers will be operating under Covid-19 secure guidelines
More great events from the line-up for the whole family to enjoy include the brand new Historic Rally Festival, the classic International Model Airshow, the second year of Classic Ibiza, Camper Jam, Our Countryside Rocks, a fantastic Bonfire & Fireworks, Christmas Food and Craft Fayre and the magical Enchanted Weston.
The estate is also home to five holiday properties, where you can stay during any event to really make a weekend of a show.