Weston Park is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
2. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchase you make of our goods and services
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us e.g booking for events, walks, talks, lunches and dining occasions
4. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications and/or newsletters
5. Any other information that you choose to send us
One of the primary purposes of the cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize weston-park.com pages, or register with weston-park.com site or services, a cookie helps weston-park.com to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses and so on. When you return to the same weston-park.com website, the information that you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the weston-park.com features that you customized.
You have the ablility to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify our browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you chose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the weston-park.com services.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer the website
2. Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
3. Enable your use of the services available on the website
4. Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
5. Send you e-mail notifications which you have specifically requested
6. Send you marketing communications e.g newsletters, special offers etc
We DO give you frequent opportunities to opt out of any activities that you might be uncomfortable with. Feel free to tell us, at any time, if you do or do not wish to receive certain types of communication. Please contact Natalie Oakes on: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to removed from the Weston Park database.
We will never sell or rent your personal data to other organisations though we work with our suppliers and promoters and will e-mail marketing communications on their behalf.
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of of your personal information
Access to your information and contact details
On receipt of proof of identity, and a written request you may have a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please e-mail Kate Thomas on: email@example.com or write to:
Sales and Marketing Manager
We will reply within 40 days
Third party websites
We do not e-mail under 18's but is is possible that we do not have your age on record. If you receive inappropriate mailings please contact us and we will endeavour to ensure they are suppressed.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by contacting Natalie Oakes on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01952 852106.